Personal mommy moments are few and far between, but here I am trying out a new thing although the moments I am using now are a few random stolen ones that will very soon pass into more caeose and maham if I'm not careful!
I love my kidlets! they take me to depths of reality that I never new excisted, showing me new measures of God's love, and proving to me that my ablity to servive is in Christ alone!
His Grace, provision, and mercies that are new every morning are truly an ongoing reminder that His faithfullness is what carries me through each moment of every day.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a lovely post Sarah. I am truly blessed to have you for a best friend. I look forward to reading more. You are such an encouragement to all the lives you touch.
ReplyDelete